Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Im Back...

helo~~~.. zzzz...

very long time didn update my blog ady lo... make it become so damn dead.... sorry~
whole Feb i was in kt.. but my house don have internet... so cant online.. then i decide to go to cafe then update.. but..... I FORGOT MY PASSWORD...... lolz.... it was juz like what the ****.. :X

so i have to wait till i come back to kl just can revive my 'dead' blog.... then now here i am.. try to make my blog come back alive....

^^

today go out with friends to timesquare and sungai wang.. they go buy something then we go watch movie.. it is the singapore movie.. 'Love Matter' (i think is this movie pa).. anyway, is was damn funny~ hahaha.. the whole story is also quite nice.. it talk about the love and sex.. funny when they use hokkien to talk something that is fun.. ahaha

then i go help my sister at the shop which is at timesquare~ my friends all go back 1st.. so my sister will fetch me back when all is done.. and i also got a free handphone.. XD
no need to buy a new phone ady lo~

this saturday my all friends at kt ajok us all go to have a gathering at a place that call Mos.. it is a CLUBBING PLACE.. DUDE!! I WAIT FOR SO LONG TO GO TO CLUBBING AGAIN LA. NOW I FINNALY HAVE THE CHANCE!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!

thats all la for today.. 2morow i write again lo~~ promise!!!

hehe^^

No comments: