Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The New Face For My Blog~~ Weeee

FINALLYYYYYYY... i learn how to make a new template without using the blogspot template... so damn blur!!!... but luckly got 1 people help me out.. thats my best friend!!! PING YING!!! kaka.. she told me where to find the skins and this and that.. hoho thats how the new face of my blogspot come.. XD

2day.. i just have my first exam this morning... 9am start exam then i come out at 9.45am... LOLZ!!!
it is not i didn study.. is the paper really so easy la... 10am about half of the people are already come out from the exam hall.. hahaha.. but who knows... LAST NIGHT I WHOLE NIGHT STUDY AND DIDNT SLEEP!!! zzzz

so when come back home straight sleep and wake up at 10pm.. aha~ siao liao la....
so hungry la..... wanna go to shower and eat lo~
~_~

No comments: